IGNITE Abstract Submission Form
We are pleased to invite you to submit an abstract for oral and/or poster presentation for the 6th Annual RVH IGNITE Research Conference held on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Research Conference Committee according to 1) clarity; 2) scientific merit; 3) novelty of content; and 4) implications of research.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints, not all submissions requesting an oral presentation can be accommodated and final decisions will rest with the Research Conference Committee. Researchers may be invited to present a poster presentation rather than an oral presentation. Researchers will be notified by email regarding the status of their abstract by the week of April 3, 2023.
- Please provide a biosketch of the presenting author ≤ 100 words
- Researchers will be required to bring a copy of their PowerPoint presentation on a memory stick to upload on the provided laptop between 7:30-8:00 a.m. the morning of the conference. Alternatively, a copy of the presentation can be emailed to Mitchell Greene (GreeneM@rvh.on.ca) at least one day before the conference.
- Time allotted for oral presentations will be 15 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion)
- Researchers are responsible for their poster display, including production, setup, and takedown
- Posters may not be larger than 4 feet x 6 feet (this is the size of the display stand)
- Setup will be between 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- A member of the research team must be present during poster sessions
Any questions please let us know at GreeneM@rvh.on.ca